I this article I will guide you about Xanax, when to not take Xanax, how to get prescribed Xanax, how to buy online Xanax, should you take Xanax in pregnancy?? And all other info related to Xanax.
What is Xanax?
Xanax is a benzodiazepine medicine which is used to treat different panic order anxiety disorders and the anxiety which is caused by the depression.
When not to take Xanax?
You should not take Xanax if you have following issues
- narrow-angle glaucoma
- if you are also taking Itraconazole or ketoconazole.
How to Get Prescribed Xanax?
You can get prescribed Xanax only if you are really stressed full then doctors will suggest you take Xanax. If you are feeling anxiety or having anxiety disorders then you should talk to the doctor so that doctor can suggest you to get the Prescribed Xanax medicine.
Can I Take Xanax During Pregnancy?
No, you shouldn’t take Xanax when you are pregnant. Because this medicine ca cause the birth defects as well. You baby could be dependent upon this drug. So avoid to take this medicine if you are pregnant and tell your doctors if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant so that doctors may not give you Xanax during pregnancy.
Also, keep one thing in mind that you should not use Xanax during breastfeeding because it this drug will pass into breast milk and may harm a new born baby.
Please do not use Xanax if you are under 18 yeas of age.
How should I take Xanax?
Take Xanax according to the prescription by your doctor. Follow all the prescription carefully. Tell your doctor about the medicine if it seems to stop working in treating your symptoms. Also tell your doctor daily about your anxiety
Some points should keep in mind while taking Xanax:
Keep some points in mind while taking Xanax that does not stop Xanax suddenly because if you do so you can have different sort of unpleasant symptoms. Always ask your doctor before stop using this medicine.
And use a proper way to take this medicine, don’t ever chew or crush it. Swallow the tablet.
What are the side effects of Xanax?
Some side effects of Xanax are as follow:
1) difficult breathing
2) swelling of your face lips, tongue, or throat.
3) depressed mood
4) Anxiety (panic attacks)
6) thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself
10) feeling tired
11) memory problems
13) Rapid mood changes
What happens if I miss a dose?
If you have ever missed the dose don’t worry take it as soon as possible whenever you remember that you didn’t take the medicine. Do not take the extra medicine skip the dose which you have forgotten to take if it is almost time for your next dose. Don’t try to over dose it.
What happens if I overdose?
An over dose of Xanax can be very dangerous for you or of your loved one. If this issue occurs, unfortunately, seek medical emergency or medical help as soon as possible call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
Some of the issues by taking over dose are as follows:
- Weakness of muscles
- Feeling tired
What should I avoid while taking Xanax?
- If you are taking Xanax regularly then you should avoid drinking alcohol because it has dangerous side effects which can harm you badly.
- Be careful while you are driving because Xanax can also reduce your memory or think ability
- Do not breast-milk your new born child if you are taking Xanax regularly it may harm him/her badly.
Xanax dosing information
- If you are an adult and having anxiety issue then you should take the initial dose of 0.25 to 0.5 mg orally 3 times a day. continue it for 3-4 days if needed otherwise 2 days are ok for it.
- When you have panic disorder issue then take the initial dose of 0.5 mg orally 3 times a day. continue it for 3-4 days if needed otherwise 1 day is ok for it.
- If you have Depression issue then take the initial dose of 0.5 mg orally 3 times a day. continue it for 3-4 days if needed.
Hope so you have enjoyed this article of Xanax and all things related to Xanax including its side effects, overdose, miss dose, dosage info etc.
If you need more interesting and amazing articles like this keep subscribing our blog regularly and keep connected for more updates.
Till then take care Bye Bye!!!