In this article today I will guide you about a pain killer medicine which is Rivotril Tablet, its uses side effects etc.
What is Rivotril Tablet?
Rivotril Tablet is used for panic disorder like to decrease the seizures or anxiety.it also helps by slowing the nerves in the brain. usually it is used to calm your brain and nerves.
What is the use of Rivotril Tablet?
This medicine is also known as anti-epileptic drug. And Rivotril Tablet is usually used for calming your brain and nerves. also it deals with your anxiety problems.
Where to Buy Rivotril Tablet:
You can easily but the Rivotril Tablet from any of the medical stores by the prescription of your doctor or also you can buy it easily from any of the online store by E-shipping. Just go to any online store enter the name of the medicine book it according to your requirement and get in 2-3 delivery days.
Some precautions given below you should follow while taking this medicine:
Before taking this medication tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history specifically if you are suffering from any brain disorders, having some breathing problems, kidney or liver disease problem or any family disorder. So doctor can advise you in a better way whether to take this medicine or not and how to take it.
Can I Take Rivotril Tablet During Pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Never take Rivotril Tablet medicine if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. It is not recommended for the pregnant women to use Rivotril Tablet because It will harm the unborn baby. Similarly, if you have a little baby and she needs mothers milk then also you should not use Rivotril Tablet medicine. Talk with your doctor about pain management options during your pregnancy. You should also use caution and talk with your doctor about Rivotril Tablet if you are breastfeeding.
You can take other medicine instead of Rivotril Tablet or which is the alternative of Rivotril Tablet by consulting with your doctors so you may not face any issue.
Now let’s see some of the side effects of the Rivotril Tablet which are as follows:
Side effects of the Rivotril Tablet
- abnormal thinking (disorientation, delusions, or loss of sense of reality)
- behaviour changes (e.g., aggressiveness, agitation, unusual excitement, nervousness, or irritability)
- convulsions (seizures)
- Head Pain
- Not Feeling Well
- open-angle glaucoma;
- suicidal thoughts
- addiction to drugs
- dry mouth
- stomach problems
- having severe headache
What happens if I miss a dose?
If you have ever missed the dose don’t worry take it as soon as possible whenever you remember that you didn’t take the medicine. Do not take the extra medicine skip the dose which you have forgotten to take if it is almost time for your next dose. Don’t try to overdose it.
What happens if I overdose?
An overdose of Rivotril Tablet can be very dangerous for you or for your loved one. If this issue occurs, unfortunately, seek medical emergency or medical help as soon as possible call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
But always take precautions while taking any medicine in excess amount or consult with your doctor regarding this.
What should I avoid?
- If you are taking Rivotril Tablet regularly then you should avoid drinking alcohol because it has dangerous side effects which can harm you badly.
- Be careful while you are driving because Rivotril Tablet can also reduce your memory or think ability.
- Do not breast-milk your newborn child if you are taking Rivotril Tablet regularly it may harm him/her badly.
Rivotril Tablet dosing information
- If you are an adult and having anxiety issue then you should take the initial dose of 0.25 to 0.5 mg orally 3 times a day. continue it for 3-4 days if needed otherwise 2 days are OK for it.
- When you have panic disorder issue then take the initial dose of 0.5 mg orally 3 times a day. continue it for 3-4 days if needed otherwise 1 day is OK for it.
- If you have Depression issue then take the initial dose of 0.5 mg orally 3 times a day. continue it for 3-4 days if needed.
Hope so you have enjoyed this article of Rivotril Tablet and all things related to Rivotril Tablet including its side effects, overdose, miss dose, precautions etc.
If you need more interesting and amazing articles like this keep subscribing our blog regularly and keep connected for more updates.
Till then take care and Bye Bye!!!