Dormicum – Benzodiazepine
Dormicum is a drug that consists of a common substance known as midazolam. It comes from a group of medicines called benzodiazepines, that have hypnotic, sedative and skeletal muscle relaxant properties. Dormicum is mainly used to treat insomnia or to prepare patients for surgery.
How to use?
The generic dose for adults is 7.5mg or 15mg. The tablet must be taken with a liquid right before you go to sleep in order to achieve at least 6 hours of sleep.
Elderly patients and patients suffering from liver and renal impairment, must take 7.5mg dose.
Patients above the age of 65 are recommended not to use a dose greater than 7.5 mg per day.
You are advised not to take this medicine on your own, please consult with your doctor to be prescribed with the right dosage.
Do not use this medicine for more than a month as prolonged use may increase the risk of addiction.
Similar to other drugs, Dormicum has its side effects as well if not administered correctly. It is essential for you to choose the right dosage for yourself in order to avoid any consequences later on.
Dormicum may cause the following side effects:
- daytime drowsiness
- mood swings,
- breathing problems (shortness of breath, slowed breathing, breathing interruption),
- heart failure,
- low blood pressure (hypotension),
- muscle weakness,
- allergic reactions, skin rashes.
If you find yourself experiencing any of the above-mentioned side effects, contact your doctor immediately.
Precautions of Using Dormicum
It is important take certain precaution measures to ensure you do not deal with any side effects.
Dormicum should be avoided in the following conditions:
- Do not use this drug with an alcoholic beverage.
- Use with extra precautions if you are suffering from heart diseases.
- This medicine can cause addiction, if used for a long period of time in large doses.
- It should not be used during the last three months of pregnancy since it can cause shortness of breath and low body temperatures in newborns.
- Dormicum passes into breast milk, therefore breastfeeding should be avoided while using this medicine.
- Do not use Dormicum if you have liver functioning issues, severe respiratory problems, sleep apnea syndrome, and myasthenia gravis.
How to buy Dormicum online?
Buying Dormicum online is very convenient especially since you don’t need a prescription. You’ll have your package delivered right at your doorstep in no time.
You’re at the right destination if you’re looking to purchase Dormicum online, as you’d find it way easier to buy pills over any physical drug store.
Play your order now!